Returns & Exchanges
Life is so much better when you’re smiling!
Love your Salt & Soda designs or lodge your return & post back to us within 7 days of receiving for an exchange, credit or full refund of any full priced items. This includes items purchased with the promotional discount code used for signing up to our newsletter subscription.
HOW TO LODGE YOUR RETURN OR EXCHANGE.
Sorry to hear your purchase wasn't right for you. Follow the steps below to lodge your return.
First things first
Lodge your return or exchange using the form at the bottom of the page so we know its on the way back to us.
We’d love you to return your item by reusing the compostable mailer you received your order in. Just turn inside out, pop your item back in, and post back to us - we will take care of the rest.
To enquire about returning a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the fault and image for our review and we will gladly assist in resolving this for you.
We do not accept returns for items purchased from our sale category. Sale items are not eligible for a return.
We endeavour to process returns as quickly as possible, however, please allow up to 10 business days to be processed.
- Items must be returned in their original condition; unworn, unused, unaltered, unwashed with all tags attached to be accepted.
- All items are inspected by our quality control team before returns are processed. If returns do not meet the inspection and meet the returns conditions they will be rejected and sent back to you.
- Returns must be sent back within 5 days of receiving your purchase; we suggest using a traceable postage service.
- Salt & Soda is not liable for the loss of any garments being returned.Original shipping costs will not be included in the return, with the exception for approved faulty items.
- Shipping costs for both sending and returning of items are at the customer’s expense unless the item is deemed faulty.
- Items that do not meet the requirements above will be rejected for a return and sent back to the sender.
- Refunds are issued using the original method of payment.
We are here to help! Please email us at email@example.com or use the LET’S CHAT form for any further assistance.